Thursday, January 22, 2015

Baking in my kitchen: Baking without oven

This was my first ever post from my previous blog

January 2013

When I hear the word “BAKE” the first thing that comes to my mind is OVEN…but sadly I don’t have one
That was before I met my “baking buddy” my TURBO BROILER!!!






During the second quarter of this year I was about to give up my dream of baking cupcakes and cakes because I can’t save enough money for my dream oven.Then one day a visit to my mother-in-law gave me a spark of hope. She asked me to make




 Crispy Pata on her Turbo Broiler and since it’s my first time to use it I read the manual... then the magic begins...

Kaboom!

It is possible to bake in TURBO BROILER!!!

She lend me her Turbo and that’s what I’m using to bake this lovely cupcakes and cakes.













Join me and let’s have a wonderful journey in my kitchen… in CONEY’S Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment